Tuesday, September 8, 2015

咖啡之旅: A relaxing journey to Standing Theory


As what I have promised my dearest friend Kaveena, this post will be written in English instead of my usual dialect, Mandarin. It was a wonderful evening when we just accidentally texted one another for a coffee. She usually make the first move to book me as I always told her to do so. Well, being someone's wife isn't easy for her to have her own time with friends, therefore, of being considerate, I told her to text me whenever she need a coffee companion. (Kaveena, don't put a blame on me for revealing your marriage status. I guess you will be proud for me in doing so). 

After being immerse by the beauty of Rekindle hot guy whom we met in last visit, she decided to bring me to another coffee shop near the SS2 downtown. This decision was made after we had an oily feast at Burger Lab near Seapark. Typical rule, the one sit at the passenger seat navigate the way while the driver just drive blindly. Well, I am kind of enjoy this "kinship". With a little bit of help from WAZE, we had drove to the neighbourhood in SS2. To our surprise, there is a row of shops in amidst of double storey terrace. The shop wasn't busy when we walked in, yet, traces of coffee fragrances filled up the silent air. Since the shop was so quiet, I thought of sneaking in carefully, trying not to make any loud noise. There were few workers at the coffee bar, one of them looks extremely cute and macho. I admitted that I was mesmerized by his beauty for few seconds before I got my conscious back and started looking at the menu. 

We were quite surprised that we couldn't find our choice of drink from the menu. She loves cafe latte while I definitely would order cappuccino. They only serve black and white coffee. Alright, cafe that doesn't serve latte nor cappucino, that's interesting... We both ended up with two cup of white coffee. However, the disappointment misapprehended when they served the cup to us. The coffee art was beautiful, although it wasn't as beautiful as the one from Bites cafe. (I rather not to mention what was that pattern since the debate still going on. Was it lion? bear? or just sheep?) 

That was a tiring day for both of us,but I have no idea when the energy came back to us. Was it due to the coffee, the coffee shop scenery or just because we were hanging out with good friend? The conversation ran wild again. Out of sudden, I took out the laptop and start browsing for some goodies. At this time, I was recommended with one anime - Himouto umaru and a website for flower bouquet. The time just spent on watching the anime recommended and discussing about who should we send the bouquet to. Time just flew away without we knowing it. As the clock pointed to 830pm, we left the shop, pampered ourselves with joy and craving towards coffee. 

When I looked back, what's the meaning of standing theory? Perhaps it means "together". Similar to phrase that is familiar to us, "together we stand" or "united we stand". I believe this is what they mean. XD. Having friends and family to stand with us is the greatest thing ever happened in our life. I am so glad to have my bunch of friends to be with me through my hard time. No matter what happened in future, I hope this "kinship" will continue to stand. Thank you, Standing Theory for giving me such a good time. 

PS: Kaveena, you have no idea how many times I need to check on google and dictionary in completing this blog. So, make sure you read it up and leave your comment. Otherwise I will show this post to your hubby. Hahahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment