Friday, November 13, 2015

Do you have a dream?

Do you have a dream?

This is an easy and yet, a tough question to answer. When we were young, we have tons of dreams. However, as the time goes by, we have eventually forgotten our dream. The dream that keep us strike up in the morning; the dream that keep us pursuing and doing our best in daily life. What we have turn into -- a person that has lost the passion to life -- live in a mansion of no bright light, working in day and night with their only happiness is the figure on their bank book. Soon enough, we probably found our partner which might give us some spice of our life. However, we are not entirely happy. We tend to put our happiness into someone else, and when they fail us, we dropped into deeper sorrow.

Am I have a dream? Probably, however I found that I am not happy with what I am currently doing. There is not passion, no eager, no happiness in my work place. Should I leave? Am I too late to leave? I truly have no idea.

Written by:

The Lost Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment